The ProMedCo Powersonic Ultrasonic Cleaners have been engineered for powerful benchtop cleaning. Our range of ultrasonic cleaners are suitable for instruments, components and parts that would otherwise be impossible to clean efficiently. These units provide an efficient automated cleaning method for operators such as hospitals, medical practices, tattooists, veterinary practices, mechanics, scientific, computer laboratories and electronic repair workshops.
The ProMedCo Powersonic range is available in the following sizes: 3.3L, 5.7L, 10.7L and 20.7L. The units are designed for small/medium/large sized items such as dental, surgical, veterinary instruments, tattoo guns, mechanical parts and electronic components.
- Adjustable Power – Select required ultrasonic power from three options using the simple control panel
- Degas Mode – Intermittent operation of ultrasonic power for rapid removal of entrained air from liquids
- Sweep Mode – Provides an optimal distribution of cleaning power by modulating the frequencies
- Adjustable Heating – Set bath temperature from ambient up to 70 deg C using the simple control panel
- Easy Liquid Draining – Rear drain valve and included drainage hose allow for easy removal of cleaning solutions
- Digital Display – Easy-to-read digital display to set time, temperature, sonic volume and degas time.
- Safety Alarm – Built-in microprocessor and alarm function to alert the end of cycle
Warranty & Service
ProMedCo ultrasonic cleaners, when used in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions and under normal use, are guaranteed for one year after the date of shipment. Within the period guaranteed, ProMedCo will repair or replace free of charge parts that are defective because of material or workmanship. ProMedCo ultrasonic cleaners are designed to operate only with non-flammable water-based solutions.
All ProMedCo Powersonic Ultrasonic Cleaners comply with the safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use – AS/NZS 61010.1:2003 and AS 4024 Safety of Machines, AFTG ID 309223