Validation – $465
ProMedCo Service Division validate all brands of autoclaves and will ensure your practices’ autoclave is running safely and is compliant with all relevant Australian Standards. Annual validation is a legal requirement for autoclaves used in skin penetration industries.
Our prices for the Calibration/Validation includes GST, labour charges call out fees along with certificates, stickers blah blah blah (we’re just removing the reference to ‘necessary reports).
Annual Validation includes:
- The running of 3 consecutive cycles Biological/Chemical/Probes
- Our Technician will incubate the spores (nothing is left to your staff to process / post)
- Your surgery will be provided with a full report including photographs of the instruments used in the above cycles.
- Filters and door seal integrity checks undertaken.
- You will be provided with a framed Validation Certificate
- All testing is carried out in accordance with AS/NZ Standards 4815:2006 & 4187:2014
- A sticker will be affixed to your Autoclave recording the date of the validation. We will follow up with you approximately 12 months from that date to re-book your validation to ensure your practice stays current with its requirements.
- A comprehensive written report including photos / printouts is available on request for an additional $99