ProMedCo Service Division validate all brands of autoclaves and will ensure your practices’ autoclave is running safely and iscompliant with all relevant Australian Standards. Annual validation is a legal requirement for autoclaves used in skin penetration industries.
Our prices for the Calibration / Validation includes GST, labour charges, call out fees along with the necessary reports, certificates and stickers, chemical indicators, biological indicators. Door seals and filters will be quoted separately if required.
Annual Validation includes:
- The running of 3 consecutive cycles Biological/Chemical/Probes
- Our Technician will incubate the spores (nothing is left to your staff to process / post)
- Your surgery will be provided with a full report including photographs of the instruments used in the above cycles.
- Filters and door seal integrity checks undertaken.
- You will be provided with a framed Validation Certificate
- All testing is carried out in accordance with AS/NZ Standards 4815:2006 & 4187:2014
- A sticker will be affixed to your Autoclave recording the date of the validation. We will follow up with you approximately 12 months from that date to re-book your validation to ensure your practice stays current with its requirements.